Then on Sunday afternoon, I took the boys to Craig's Cruisers so Sam and I could play mini-golf for the first time. He was so excited and actually did a pretty good job! He even beat me on a couple of holes!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
The next Paul Hamm or Tiger Woods?
Last week Sam finished up his gymnastics lessons and he did a great job! He didn't seem as excited about it as he was about playing t-ball, but it was a great way to channel some of his energy into something fun and playful!








Then on Sunday afternoon, I took the boys to Craig's Cruisers so Sam and I could play mini-golf for the first time. He was so excited and actually did a pretty good job! He even beat me on a couple of holes!


Of course, he convinced me to let me him try the race car too. How can I resist that cute face?!
Then on Sunday afternoon, I took the boys to Craig's Cruisers so Sam and I could play mini-golf for the first time. He was so excited and actually did a pretty good job! He even beat me on a couple of holes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a fun outing! Very cute new background. :)
Loved the pictures. Brian took gymnastics when he was about Sam's age and did well at it. Sam looks very coordinated and I'm sure he did an awesome job.
Post a Comment